Wednesday, July 29, 2009

.my DOMAIN PROMOTION



50% off on all .my domain names

.my DOMAIN REGISTRY the sole administrator for web addresses that ends with .my in Malaysia will be having a 50% off promotion* on all .my domain name registrations and renewal in conjunction with National ICT Month (NIM) co-organised by PIKOM and MOSTI and also in conjunction with The Merdeka Day celebration. Promotion starts from 20 July – 4 September 2009. As a Domain Registry Reseller , Zenpipe Web Hosting is also offering promotional price for all .my domain names.

Domain
Recommended Retail Price

Promotional


Price


.my RM 120 RM 60
.com.my
.net.my
.org.my
.gov.my
.edu.my
.mil.my
RM 80 RM 40
.name.my RM 32 RM 16

Terms and Conditions

1. Valid for all domain name categories

2. Valid for new domain name registration during promotion period

3. Valid for renewal of current domain names

  • Domain names expiring on 20th July 2009 to 31st December 2009
  • Only 1 year renewal is allowed during promotion period
  • No advance payment allowed

4. All registrations and renewals must be done during this promotion period to qualify for the discount (20th July 2009 – 4th September 2009)

5. Payment made is non refundable, non transferable

0 comments:

Post a Comment