Saturday, August 8, 2009

Put Your Business Online

Tired of talking? Want to promote your business? Let's the website do the job :)

Here are some business blogs for my recent clients.





You can also get mini animated banner in this business blog package. I will put your animated banner in my own website kuizikel.com for FREE advertisement for 1 month. But your link in My Clients section in SHOP4BLOG will remains forever, same goes to the animated banner. Interesting right? :). You will also get free customized Order Form, with automatic response e-mail to your client. So your clients will get some clues where to seek information while you are offline!

Here are the samples of mini animated banner :





Just e-mail me kuizikel[at]gmail.com for further details @ contact using my YM ID cikesid[at]yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment